Extensively refurbished by the current management, The Marstan captures the charm and elegance of a bygone age whilst satisfying the requirements of the 21st century traveller. Core values include attention to detail, cleanliness and excellent customer service. As a result The Marstan has been the beneficiary of numerous industry accolades. The word "guesthouse" can conjure up images of seaside boarding houses run by stern landladies with guests sharing the owner's living space. The Marstan has the feel and ambience of a small luxury hotel with a relaxed and informal atmosphere.
- Five star guest accommodation grading from the AA
- Outstanding breakfast
- Quiet location in one of the most desirable parts of Torquay
- On site parking available
- Complimentary high speed Wifi access
- Finalists for AA landlady of the year
- Three minutes walk to Meadfoot beach
- Outdoor swimming pool, hot tub and licensed bar
- Access to an offsite gym and indoor swimming pool (at extra cost)
- Recommended in the Michelin guide
- Clean, comfortable, well equipped bedrooms with modern amenities
At The Marstan, we are always finding ways to
offer better value without compromising on quality.
View All Offers
- Amazing stay, extremely welcoming, will definitely return, many thanks"
Nathan Barrett - Cardiff